- Superintendent, Timothy Roberts
- Hours of Operation
- 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- School Type
- Operated By
- The Genesis Group & Associates
- Sponsored By
- Ohio Department of Education
Wings Academy prepares our students
for academic excellence and lifetime
achievement while effecting change
in their local communities and making
contributions to our global society.
We create and execute an innovative
and academically excellent learning
environment through small group
instruction, blended learning, community
based projects and local and global
partnerships. We center our students on
expert reading, writing, math skills, and
their history as the foundation for high self
esteem, critical thinking, problem solving,
financial literacy, emotional intelligence
and analytical skills.
What Sets Us Apart
• Leadership Program – Brick and Pearls – facilitating students leadership, social and
emotional development through weekly lessons and group sessions.
• Community Partnerships with East End Neighborhood House – increasing Third
Grade Reading Guarantee progress and success and with Cleveland State
University “Junior Medical School” – introducing middle school students to
careers in the medical field.
• African drumming instruction to enhance students’ cultural foundations.
• Parent Engagement – strengthening parents’ educational awareness and
involvement with the school through various family oriented events.
• We are proud that our students are accepted into selective high schools.