- Superintendent, Timothy Roberts
- Hours of Operation
- 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- School Type
- Operated By
- The Genesis Group & Associates
- Sponsored By
- Ohio Department of Education
Wings Academy prepares our students for academic excellence and lifetime achievement while effecting change in their local communities and making contributions to our global society. We create and execute an innovative and academically excellent learning environment through small group instruction, blended learning, community based projects and local and global partnerships. We center our students on expert reading, writing, math skills, and their history as the foundation for high self esteem, critical thinking, problem solving, financial literacy, emotional intelligence and analytical skills.
What Sets Us Apart
• Leadership Program – Brick and Pearls – facilitating students leadership, social and
emotional development through weekly lessons and group sessions.
• Community Partnerships with East End Neighborhood House – increasing Third
Grade Reading Guarantee progress and success and with Cleveland State
University “Junior Medical School” – introducing middle school students to
careers in the medical field.
• African drumming instruction to enhance students’ cultural foundations.
• Parent Engagement – strengthening parents’ educational awareness and
involvement with the school through various family oriented events.
• We are proud that our students are accepted into selective high schools.