- Mary Miller
- Hours of Operation
- 8 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- School Type
- Operated By
Collinwood is a small high school that
belongs to the nationwide New Tech
Network, a cohort of schools preparing
students to graduate ready for college
and a career by providing three essential
• Teaching that engages,
• Technology that enables, and
• A culture that empowers.
Our students have a strong sense of
ownership for setting and meeting high
expectations for themselves. They learn
how to collaborate, and develop work
habits that ensure success as they move
on to college and careers.
Project-based learning prepares students for work and college.
The New Tech approach to preparing for work and college helps students learn who
they are, and how they can be successful. Our program features:
• A foundation of trust, respect and responsibility.
• A culture of collaboration where students hold themselves and each other accountable
• Integrated classes that allow students to use knowledge from different content areas
to solve complex real-world problems.
• Extracurricular clubs, plus JV and Varsity athletics with the legendary Railroaders.
• A strong and growing network of community partners that includes alumni, Beech
Brook, BVU’s Center for Nonprofit Excellence, Cleveland Public Library, Five Points
Community Center, Greater Cleveland Food Bank, Greater Collinwood Development
Corporation, Ohio Guidestone, Reading Ramm, and Waterloo Arts.