- Julie Beers
- Hours of Operation
- 8 a.m. to 3:40 p.m.
- School Type
- Operated By
At Campus International K-8 school,
children are seen as more than
students—they’re citizens of the world.
Located in a new, state-of-the art building
in the Campus District, students benefit
from a unique, nationally-recognized
partnership with Cleveland State
CIS is one of only a handful of
schools in Greater Cleveland to offer an
International Baccalaureate curriculum,
which takes a global approach to
learning. Students learn in a collegefocused
environment that creates a clear
path to higher education.
• Two authorized International Baccalaureate programs (primary years/middle years)
that set high standards for students’ academic and personal achievements.
• Teaching and learning that promotes inquiry.
• Mandarin instruction beginning in kindergarten.
• Resources from CSU including a faculty advisor to assist with curriculum
development, student teachers to augment classroom teaching, and other
• An environment that helps students understand the benefits of college, creating a
clear path for increasing higher education attainment for our students.