- Emily E. Johnson, K-4/ Lynesha Richardson 5-8
- Hours of Operation
- 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- School Type
- Operated By
- Breakthrough Schools
- Sponsored By
- Buckeye Community Hope Foundation
We believe that 100% of our scholars
are bound for college and beyond. Our
curriculum reinforces high academic
expectations with exposure to complex
texts and a problem solving approach to
math. We weave in character education
through our Five Keys: Courage,
Perseverance, Respect, Responsibility
and Self-Discipline. We believe that
college preparation is for all scholars—
regardless of race, economic status,
background or zip code. Our school
believes that through high-quality
instruction, caring teachers and a culture
of high expectations, we can support
scholars on their path to college.
What Makes Our School Worth Choosing?
• Two fully-licensed teachers in every elementary classroom.
• iPads with free data plans for every middle school scholar.
• Chromebook computers in every classroom.
• High structure, high support classrooms.
• Partners with the Cleveland Public Library and the Cleveland Orchestra.
• School counselor and school nurse on site.
• Extracurriculars include scouts, basketball, Spanish club and STEM club.
• Parent involvement includes: active Parent-Teacher Organization, monthly
Parent Pop-in, monthly Family Engagement Nights, and more!.