- Dr. Dawn Hayden
- Hours of Operation
- 8 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- School Type
- Operated By
Willson offers a unique, individualized
learning experience and strives to
create meaningful connections with the
community. We provide a continuum of
services for deaf and hard-of-hearing
students, including interpreters and
co-teaching classrooms where they are
educated along with general education
We host a monthly food bank, and
have been nationally recognized as
a Healthier Generations school, for
promoting exercise, safety, and nutrition
among students and staff.
Willson’s unique program offers…
• A full continuum of learning for all students, from our 5-Star rated preschool,
through grade 8.
• Support for our 8th graders in choosing a high school and envisioning their future
with the True2U mentoring program.
• Co-taught classrooms in grades K-8 with both a general and special education
teacher in each room.
• American Sign Language exposure for all students, and classes are offered to
students, teachers, parents and the community.
• A fitness center that is open to the community, funded by a $100,000 grant from
the National Foundation for Governors’ Fitness Councils.