- Lee Buddy Jr.
- Hours of Operation
- 8 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- School Type
- Operated By
Wade Park School provides an academically challenging environment in a state-of-the-art facility with excellent teachers and innovative learning practices to meet the needs of all learners. Our students participate in project-based learning utilizing research-based strategies based on critical thinking, collaboration, creativity, innovation, and problem-solving skills. Students participate in weekly science experiments to develop inquisitive minds, improve critical thinking skills, and support a strong conceptual understanding of science through investigation and discovery.
Inspiring and empowering students through…
• A creative and innovative approach to learning centered on the individual
• Inquiry-based instructional program that uses real-world context.
• Emphasis on project-based learning and developing critical thinkers.
• Enrichment activities focused on developing the “whole child.”
• Daily instruction in core subjects as well as weekly Spanish, music, visual art,
media, chorus, physical education, and reading intervention.