University of Cleveland Preparatory School
- Kelly Walland
- Hours of Operation
- 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- School Type
- Operated By
- Accel Schools
- Sponsored By
- Ohio Council of Community Schools
University of Cleveland Prep is an
innovative school with a vision of
creating a culture of high expectations
for behavior and academics through
rigorous, research-based curricula and a
focus on achievement.
It is our goal that our students will
attend a college preparatory high school
and ultimately gain acceptance to, and
graduate from, a four-year college. It is
our expectation that 100% of graduates
will positively affect change in their local
communities while making a contribution
to our global society.
What Sets Us Apart
• Core subjects form the basis of our K–8 curriculum. Students receive 120
minutes of instruction in English language arts and 90 minutes of instruction in
mathematics, science, and social studies each school day. We also expose them to
the arts as well as to opportunities for exercise and physical competition.
• Current clubs include Girl Scouts, Boy Scouts, Lego club, cosmetology club, and
• Sports include volleyball, cheerleading, basketball, and karate. Fees may apply.
• Partners offer our students art, counseling and fitness programs.