- Tamika Taylor-Ivory
- Hours of Operation
- 8 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- School Type
- Operated By
Miles Park is a school of ‘Learners today and Leaders tomorrow.’ We believe that all students will become confident communicators and critical thinkers who explore the world with character. They experience student-centered, rigorous, and relevant experimental learning and problem solving opportunities in order to prepare them for 21st century learning goals. We’re proud to be part of the first group of Cleveland schools to offer Say Yes support services.
What Sets Us Apart
• School-wide family events during each quarter support our scholars literacy and math
• Scholars engage in social-emotional and character development activities through
PATHS, second step, class meetings and community mentoring programs.
• STEM lab with 3-D printer, Dot and Dash robots, Ozbots, virtual reality goggles,
Chromebooks, and iPads.
• Students in 5th-8th grade can attend Open Doors Academy which provides after
school tutoring, character development and college & career readiness exploration
throughout the school year and summer.
• Partnerships with: P-16, Third Federal, Jewish Federation, Dancing Classrooms, Eye-J,
ODA, Bellefaire, and Aspiring Arts which features ceramics, spoken word, origami, and