Cleveland College Preparatory School
- Phillip Penn
- Hours of Operation
- 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- School Type
- Operated By
- Accel Schools
- Sponsored By
- Ohio Council of Community Schools
Mission: to prepare students for a college preparatory high school that will ensure success and graduation from a four-year college. We individualize learning based on regular analysis of student progress throughout each school year, and our students are successful. Staff embraces students, families, and communities to build and develop well rounded individuals who are independent critical thinkers and intrinsically motivated to be life-long learners.
What Sets Us Apart
- Quarterly field trips
- Sports: middle school basketball, cheerleading, and volleyball
- Student government, student mentorship program, student of the month, honor roll
- Clubs: We encourage students to bring their ideas to create new clubs annually
- Seasonal After-School Dancing, Talent Shows, Keyboarding Program (grades 3-6)
- Technology Lab, laptops and Chromebooks available for students to use in instruction, and individualized computer program daily (iReady)
- Gifted testing administrated annually
- Bi-weekly student portfolios program to monitor student progress. Parents receive during each progress report cycle.
- Recognized by our sponsor as a School of Improvement in year one and by the local Slavic Village newspaper as a school that families want to attend
- Parent Literacy Night; events that support parents with their students’ academic needs
- Specialized kindergarten facility for students
Free Yellow Bus Transportation