- Christopher Wyland
- Hours of Operation
- 9:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- School Type
- Operated By
Adlai E. Stevenson serves PreK through 8th grade students in the Lee-Harvard area of Cleveland. Our motto is ‘Every Student, Every Day’ and our staff works each day to empower our students to succeed in a 21st century global marketplace. We are preparing them to achieve the dreams they have for themselves. As a school with wraparound services, we offer a variety of supports that ensure our academic, social, and emotional learning experiences meet the
needs of each and every scholar.
Our family and community partnerships set us apart.
• Academic supports before and after school, with access to at home learning through
• Partnerships with Cleveland Clinic, Shoes and Clothes for Kids, Cleveland Play House
and Greater Cleveland Food Bank support our scholars and their families. Bellefaire,
CARE, and mindfulness programs provide social-emotional support.
• School-wide Positive Behavior Interventions and Support system with a school-wide
store and weekly ‘caught being good’ drawings.
• Extracurricular activities include basketball, track, dance team, student government,
and free before and after school programming through a 21st century grant, including
homework support, scouts, drama, enrichment, and more.
• Meaningful family engagement and monthly after school family sessions.