- Sommer Edwards-Fountain
- Hours of Operation
- 9:10 a.m. to 3:40 p.m.
- School Type
- Operated By
Waverly inspires and empowers Detroit- Shoreway students to be life-long learners and leaders in their school, the community, and their life. We nurture our students and provide them with opportunities to engage in meaningful leadership experiences to achieve academic and social success.
• Strong parent involvement including an organized, committed school parent
organization that meets monthly.
• Partnerships with PNC’s Grow Up Great program, Cleveland Public Library Walz
branch, and St. Peter and St. Colman churches.
• Not on Our Watch anti-bullying program and Winning Against Violent
Environments peer mediation.
• On-site counseling services for students and families through Beech Brook.
• Teacher Based Teaming to improve teaching and learning, plus interactive use of
• Extracurricular activities including boys and girls basketball and youth