- Kristel Wilkins
- Hours of Operation
- 8:35 a.m. to 3:35 pm
- School Type
- Operated By
At Warner Girls’ Leadership Academy,
girls become confident, competent and
compassionate leaders who will make a
Teachers help girls grow in a safe
environment and encourage them to
achieve academic mastery every day, and
lead to make a global impact for others.
• Each girl is assigned a mentor to guide and help her grow socially, emotionally and
• Extracurriculars including basketball, track and field, volleyball, walking club, jump
rope club, gardening club, America SCORES soccer and poetry program, Girl
Scouts, Disney Musicals in Schools, and reader’s theater are offered.
• Affiliations with the National Coalition of Girl’s Schools, the National Coalition of
Jewish Women, and multiple community partners enrich girls’ academic experience.
• Girls in every grade are given resources that set them on the path to college.
• Activities throughout the month foster strong, positive relationships between girls
and their parents.
• Girls experience Cleveland’s rich culture with field trips to museums and other local