- Natalie Celeste
- Hours of Operation
- 9:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- School Type
- Operated By
Tremont Montessori prepares our students for academic excellence, social responsibility, and curiosity that inspires lifelong learning. Our diverse student body is drawn from every part of Cleveland. We build trusting relationships in multiage classroom communities marked by uninterrupted work time, where students have the space and time to work until they experience the pride that comes with successfully completing a task.
Children in our classrooms…
• Use colorful Montessori materials that hold their attention while teaching abstract
math and language concepts like grammar and math facts in concrete ways.
• Practice grace and courtesy with with each other and with our educators, and
learn to resolve conflicts peacefully.
• Are empowered to make choices and develop independence that helps them gain
self-confidence that motivates them to learn more.
Program offerings include:
• Class ‘walkabouts’ that take advantage of neighborhood assets like the Jefferson
branch library and Lincoln Park.
• Student-led anti-bullying, peer mediation, and student ambassador programs.
• Art, gym, band, orchestra, robotics, and Parade the Circle, plus run/walk club, and
We Run The City.