- Brittany Anderson
- Hours of Operation
- 7:40 a.m. to 2:10 p.m.
- School Type
- Operated By
Stephanie Tubbs Jones School promotes
college and career readiness by empowering
all scholars to achieve global standards of
academic, social, and emotional excellence.
With teachers who provide rigorous,
research-based academic instruction
and community partners who support
their holistic needs, our students have
everything they need to become selfaware,
responsible and high achieving
global citizens in high school and beyond.
What we offer:
• Over a dozen community partners that support students and their families in the
areas of mental health, physical health, creativity, literacy, character development,
leadership development and more.
• High levels of parent engagement through weekly coffee clubs and monthly
• Not on Our Watch anti-bullying initiative and WAVE peer mediation program.
• Technology-rich lessons to help students build 21st century skills.
• Activities like chess club, student council, Disney Musicals in Schools, boys and
girls basketball, boys and girls track, volleyball, cheerleading, High Steppers and