- Joelle McIntosh
- Hours of Operation
- 8 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- School Type
- Operated By
Nathan Hale focuses on literacy and family involvement. Our students succeed through independent and guided lessons in the classroom, where our teachers cultivate a safe and respectful learning environment. We serve the diverse needs of our children with early childhood classrooms, traditional classrooms for grades 1-8, and special needs classrooms for grades K-8.
At Nathan Hale, we…
• Use the PATHS model to enhance students’ social and emotional learning.
• Offer extracurriculars including basketball, drumline, and cheerleading.
We support the whole child with the following services:
• After school tutoring.
• Murtis Taylor Human Services.
• Conflict Mediation and Not on Our Watch anti-bullying program..
• Psychological testing, speech and language services.
• True2U Mentoring for 8th graders.