Martin Luther King Jr. Campus
- Latonia Davis / Tamara Clemmons
firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
- Hours of Operation
- 8 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- 9-12 For the 20-21 school year, this school will not be enrolling new 9th graders.
- School Type
- Operated By
- Special Programs
Martin Luther King Jr. is the home of students who dream of an exciting career as an EMT or firefighter, and those who see themselves keeping their community healthy as a dentist or nurse. Students can earn industry certification in a variety of health and public safety pathways, including Allied Health; Dental Assistant or Nursing Assistant; Criminal Justice; Exercise Science; and Firefighter/ Emergency Medical Technician. We collaborate with community partners including the Cleveland Division of Fire, Cleveland Municipal Court, Adult Parole Authority and Fatima Family Center.
Connecting classroom learning to the workplace.
MLK connects classroom learning to experiences in the workplace through job
shadowing and internships. Earn industry credentials as a state-certified security officer,
911 dispatcher, state-test nurse assistant, phlebotomist, dental assistant, firefighter/EMT,
or personal trainer.
• A small, personalized environment.
• Authentic, real-world learning experiences through business partnerships.
• A rigorous interdisciplinary curriculum focused on skills to succeed in college and life.
• The opportunity to earn college credit while in high school.
Beginning in the fall of 2020, this school will be consolidated into the Glenville campus.
Students interested in these programs should enroll in Glenville High, page 152.
Please call the CMSD Enrollment & Choice Office for more information, 216-838-3675.