Lincoln Park Academy
- Alissa Clugh (Lower Campus) & Lisa Lyons (Upper Campus)
firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
- Hours of Operation
- 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- K-5, upper 6-8
- School Type
- Operated By
- Accel Schools
- Sponsored By
- Buckeye Community Hope Foundation
Lincoln Park provides an effective, consistent, and academically rigorous education in a safe, disciplined, and nurturing environment. We pride ourselves on our core values of teamwork, ownership, passion, and success. Our students are on a path toward college and career. We have high expectations for our students and offer a high level of support to help them reach their full potential. We individualize learning based on regular analysis of student progress throughout each school year.
What Sets Us Apart
• Core subjects form the basis of our K–8 curriculum. Students receive 120
minutes of instruction in English language arts and 90 minutes of instruction in
mathematics, science, and social studies each school day.
• Specialty subjects include our arts program, Winning in America: Dance Afrika
Dance and a physical education program.
• Enrichment programs include clubs, field trips, Positive Behavior Intervention
Support program (PBIS), and student recognitions.