Lincoln Park Academy
- Alissa Clugh (Lower Campus) & Lisa Lyons (Upper Campus)
email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hours of Operation
- 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- K-5, upper 6-8
- School Type
- Operated By
- Accel Schools
- Sponsored By
- Buckeye Community Hope Foundation
Lincoln Park provides an effective,
consistent, and academically rigorous
education in a safe, disciplined, and
nurturing environment. We pride
ourselves on our core values of
teamwork, ownership, passion, and
Our students are on a path toward
college and career. We have high
expectations for our students and offer
a high level of support to help them
reach their full potential. We individualize
learning based on regular analysis of
student progress throughout each school
What Sets Us Apart
• Core subjects form the basis of our K–8 curriculum. Students receive 120
minutes of instruction in English language arts and 90 minutes of instruction in
mathematics, science, and social studies each school day.
• Specialty subjects include our arts program, Winning in America: Dance Afrika
Dance and a physical education program.
• Enrichment programs include clubs, field trips, Positive Behavior Intervention
Support program (PBIS), and student recognitions.