Kenneth W. Clement Boys’ Leadership Academy
- Derrick Holifield
- Hours of Operation
- 8:10 a.m. to 2:45 p.m.
- School Type
- Operated By
Kenneth W. Clement promotes
brotherhood and academic excellence
while advocating for and servicing our
community. Our objective is to stimulate
the ambition of our scholars; prepare
and educate young men to be successful
at high-performing high schools; and to
encourage leaders who are of high moral
character and academic distinction. Our
motto is, Building the men of tomorrow,
What Sets Us Apart
• Small class sizes that help our scholars excel.
• Social and emotional learning activities including Mediation, Tai-chi, and Capoeira.
• Extended school opportunities after school and during the summer.
• Extracurriculars including chess, yoga, photography, financial literacy, nutrition,
African drumming, graphic design, instrumental music, poetry and Boy Scouts,
plus soccer, track, and basketball.
• Incredible community partners including the Cleveland Play House,
OhioGuidestone, Fifth Third Bank, Murtis Taylor Human Services, Boy Scouts,
Progress with Chess, Cleveland Rape Crisis, St. Martin De Porres, Northeast Ohio
Medical University, Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity Incorporated, Sigma Tao Boule
Fraternity, and Ohio University.