- Timothy Primus
- Hours of Operation
- 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- School Type
- Operated By
- Special Programs
- Early college
John Marshall School of Engineering
students explore engineering and the
design process, through designing
and building robots, constructing
energy-efficient cars, and exploring
green technology. We provide a safe,
collaborative environment where
students are encouraged to be
innovative thinkers who contribute to
the technological advancement of our
Students choose from three Project
Lead the Way engineering pathways:
Aerospace Engineering; Civil Engineering
and Architecture; and Environmental
What Sets Us Apart
• Our 9th- and 10th-grade students are exposed to general engineering principles,
while our 11th- and 12th-grade students focus on a pathway that leads to an
industry-recognized credential, college and/or the opportunity for college credit.
• Customized core classes are infused with engineering exploration. Seniors
can access AP courses in core subjects, and take college courses provided by
Cuyahoga Community College through the High Tech Academy.
• Early College/Early Career pathways through the Manufacturing Advocacy and
Growth Network, which introduces students to manufacturing careers.
• Extracurriculars include Varsity and JV athletics with the John Marshall Lawyers;
Anime, Multicultural, Chess and NASA Engineering clubs.
• Networking and mentoring through the Women Society of Engineers, ACE, Sister
Circle for young women, and Closing The Achievement Gap for our young men.