John Adams College and Career Academy
- Kristen Kelly
- Hours of Operation
- 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- 9-11, growing to 9-12
- School Type
- Operated By
- Special Programs
John Adams College & Career offers
an innovative, technology-rich learning
environment where students have the
tools to explore career opportunities and
various pathways to college.
Our students connect learning with
their passions and professional aspirations
to prepare for their future—whether
that means a college, a career licensing
program, or other post-secondary options.
Our students graduate confident and
well-prepared for the next steps in their
educational and professional journeys.
We’re proud to be part of the first
group of Cleveland schools to offer Say
Yes support services.
• Learn about the history of Cleveland and our community through field trips and
partnerships with area professionals.
• Explore a variety of careers and map out a career pathway plan.
• Participate in the Advancement Via Individual Determination (AVID) program,
where they receive additional academic, social, and emotional support to help
them succeed in rigorous courses.
• Shadow professionals working in fields with high demand for skilled and talented
• Research and visit colleges and universities and prepare to apply—and succeed.