- Andre Rudolph
- Hours of Operation
- 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- 11-12, phasing out. For the 20-21 school year, this school will not be enrolling new students.
- School Type
- Operated By
- Special Programs
JFK E3agle focuses on social justice, and
helping our scholars recognize and act
upon the power they have to be both
catalysts and leaders in creating positive
Beginning in the fall of 2020, this school
will be consolidated into the new JFK
campus, see page 158. Please call the
CMSD Enrollment & Choice Office for
more information, 216-838-3675.
JFK E3agle scholars…
• Engage in lessons on Socratic Method and leadership development using critical
inquiry and problem solving.
• Seize opportunities for their voices to be heard.
• Work at their own pace with state-of-the-art technology to master skills needed
for success in the 21st century colleges and careers that await them.
• Participate in real-world learning designed to develop the mind, body and spirit
through creative expression and active engagement
Learning and action planning are at the core of a challenging curriculum that is
rooted in the Common Core State Standards and integrates wellness, the arts,
and problem-solving activities to prepare scholars to make a difference in their
community and in the world.