Jane Addams Business Careers Center
- Wanda Grondin
- Hours of Operation
- 8 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- School Type
- Operated By
- Special Programs
Jane Addams is a school where students can learn to run a restaurant, manage a business, invest money, and become a CEO. We offer a real-world advantage that connects school learning to experience in the workplace through job shadowing or internships. We offer career technical education courses in culinary arts, hospitality & tourism, and marketing.
Jane Addams Business Center is part of the Academies of
Cleveland and offers:
• A small, personalized environment.
• Applied learning opportunities through partnerships with businesses for first-hand
• A focus on 21st century skills students need to succeed in college and life.
• A culture of teamwork, critical thinking, communication, collaboration and creativity.
• Rigorous interdisciplinary curriculum and an opportunity to earn industry credentials.
Beginning in the fall of 2021, this school will be consolidated into the East Tech campus.
Please call the CMSD Enrollment & Choice Office for more information, 216-838-3675.