- Natalie Smith-Benson
- Hours of Operation
- 9:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- School Type
- Operated By
Iowa-Maple is a PreK-8th grade elementary school in the Glenville area where teachers and building leaders work cooperatively to grow their scholars. Improving core academic skills is our priority, but fostering a culture where scholars can grow socially, emotionally, and behaviorally is our passion, and leads to well-rounded young men and women. This school will close following the 2019- 2020 school year. To discuss enrollment options for Fall 2020 and beyond, please call the CMSD Enrollment & Choice office at 216-838-3675.
• A 21st century learning curriculum that incorporates blended learning
• A preschool program that includes special education and learners with autism.
• Exciting behavioral curricula and standard classroom practices that allow scholars
opportunities to develop critical thinking skills, and mature ways of behaving.
• Mediation that teaches our scholars responsible ways of dealing with conflict.
• Athletic programs including boys basketball, girls basketball, and track.