- Natalie Smith-Benson
- Hours of Operation
- 9:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- School Type
- Operated By
Iowa-Maple is a PreK-8th grade
elementary school in the Glenville area
where teachers and building leaders work
cooperatively to grow their scholars.
Improving core academic skills is our
priority, but fostering a culture where
scholars can grow socially, emotionally,
and behaviorally is our passion, and leads
to well-rounded young men and women.
This school will close following the 2019-
2020 school year. To discuss enrollment
options for Fall 2020 and beyond, please
call the CMSD Enrollment & Choice office
• A 21st century learning curriculum that incorporates blended learning
• A preschool program that includes special education and learners with autism.
• Exciting behavioral curricula and standard classroom practices that allow scholars
opportunities to develop critical thinking skills, and mature ways of behaving.
• Mediation that teaches our scholars responsible ways of dealing with conflict.
• Athletic programs including boys basketball, girls basketball, and track.