Facing History New Tech High School
- Marc Engoglia
- Hours of Operation
- 8 a.m. to 2:30 pm
- School Type
- Operated By
Facing History New Tech students
engage in project-based learning
powered by the latest technology, and
filtered through a social justice lens.
We are part of the New Tech Network,
a nationwide cohort of schools preparing
students to graduate ready for college
and a career through teaching that
engages, technology that enables, and a
culture that empowers.
Our diverse student population studies
racism, prejudice and anti-Semitism to
become informed citizens who connect
history and their own choices.
Our students are Upstanders. They are proud to:
• Be part of the first school in the nation to combine the Facing History and
Ourselves curriculum and the project-based learning of the New Tech Network
using Apple technology.
• Work with local and national leaders in social justice.
• Have the opportunity to acquire college credits for free, through dual enrollment
and advanced placement course offerings.
• Enjoy extracurricular clubs and intramural sports, with the option to play JV and
Varsity sports with the Rhodes Rams.
• Co-create a safe learning environment for all, including LGBTQ+ students.
• Be the change they want to see in the world!