- Jennifer Woody
- Hours of Operation
- 8 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- School Type
- Operated By
Euclid Park serves students with a curriculum that focuses on literacy and strong family involvement in each child’s education. Students succeed through independent and guided lessons in the classroom, where our teachers cultivate a safe and respectful learning environment. We engage every scholar every day! We provide computer programming skills to promote Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics studies. Hands-on projects enable students to build a strong, responsible digital presence on the Internet.
Euclid Park offers…
• Extracurricular activities including We Run This City, boys basketball, Lady Bound,
girls volleyball, NOW anti-bullying program, WAVE peer mediation, and
• The PATHS model to enhance scholars’ social and emotional learning.
• A strong health & wellness program, in partnership with Nestlé.
• An opportunity to work on computer programming skills, STEM (Science
Technology Engineering & Mathematics) projects, and responsible digital
• Disney Musicals in Schools programming.