- Jennifer Woody
- Hours of Operation
- 8 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- School Type
- Operated By
Euclid Park serves students with a
curriculum that focuses on literacy and
strong family involvement in each child’s
education. Students succeed through
independent and guided lessons in the
classroom, where our teachers cultivate a
safe and respectful learning environment.
We engage every scholar every day!
We provide computer programming
skills to promote Science, Technology,
Engineering and Mathematics studies.
Hands-on projects enable students
to build a strong, responsible digital
presence on the Internet.
Euclid Park offers…
• Extracurricular activities including We Run This City, boys basketball, Lady Bound,
girls volleyball, NOW anti-bullying program, WAVE peer mediation, and
• The PATHS model to enhance scholars’ social and emotional learning.
• A strong health & wellness program, in partnership with Nestlé.
• An opportunity to work on computer programming skills, STEM (Science
Technology Engineering & Mathematics) projects, and responsible digital
• Disney Musicals in Schools programming.