Cleveland Preparatory Academy
- Robert Williams
- Hours of Operation
- 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- School Type
- Operated By
- Accel Schools
- Sponsored By
- Ohio Council of Community Schools
Cleveland Preparatory Academy is built on a strong foundation of high expectations for academic and social achievement for all K-8 students. Our mission is to prepare students for a college preparatory high school that will ensure success and graduation from a four-year college. We meet each student’s different needs, learning rates, and styles through media-rich content, direct instruction, and differentiated groupings.
What Sets Us Apart
• All school, year-long after school tutoring.
• Consistent practice assessments built to help support academic growth and spring
state testing development.
• Strong student culture – homecoming dance, community celebrations, monthly
student recognition, anti-bullying accountability.
• Weekly boys and girls mentoring programs – community based vendors that
provide mentorship that focuses on: social skill, emotional and age-appropriate
• Positive Behavior Intervention System (Panther Store) – for students to earn
incentives for positivity, growth and overall successes.
• Parent orientation, take the test events, awards assemblies, etc. to encourage and
promote parent involvement and volunteerism.