- Janet McDowell
- Hours of Operation
- 8 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- School Type
- Operated By
Case’s mission is to assist every student in achieving high standards of excellence both academically and socially. Teachers guide students toward success as productive and contributing members of society through a child-centered approach to learning. This school will close following the 2019- 2020 school year. To discuss enrollment options for Fall 2020 and beyond, please call the CMSD Enrollment & Choice office at 216-838-3675.
• Our parents are engaged in their children’s education.
• Scholars benefit from two mobile computer labs with laptops and iPads, which are
used in daily lessons.
• Extracurriculars including basketball and art club are offered.
• The PBIS model is used to enhance students’ social and emotional learning.
• A partnership with Rainey Institute offers free after-school tutoring and
• We are the first internal partnership with the CMSD IT department.