Alfred A. Benesch
- Erin Murphy
- Hours of Operation
- 7:40 a.m. to 2:10 p.m.
- School Type
- Operated By
Benesch is dedicated to both the
academic and social and emotional
needs of each student. We are a learning
community that fosters academic rigor
and strong relationships to prepare
our students to succeed in high school,
college and beyond.
We have access to the latest
technology to enhance learning and
help students develop skills they need
to compete with their peers in the 21st
century. Our educators also value the role
that families play in students’ education,
and encourage parent involvement.
• A partnership with the Cleveland Play House that provides students with drama
classes that focus on literacy and social and emotional learning.
• A 65-inch, wall-mounted, interactive touch screen in every classroom, and two
additional computer labs.
• Services from the Boys and Girls Club of Cleveland, including food for families on
weekends, and other support.
• Dancing Classrooms program for 4th graders.
• Digital storytelling projects with the Center for Arts-Inspired Learning.