The National Education Association has a great guide for talking to your child about diversity, race, and discrimination so they feel safe and learn to treat others with compassion and respect.
- Partners in Education: School Quality Ambassador Training August 18, 2020
- #CommonGroundCLE: Cleveland Family Cafe July 29, 2020
- Family Listening Campaign: Keeping Parents and Students at the Center of the Education Conversation July 20, 2020
- Reset & Restart: Planning Guide for Ohio Schools and Districts July 9, 2020
- Navigating School Choice in Cleveland: No reason to go it alone June 12, 2020